This morning I managed to finish my 4 patch blocks for the Orange Crush mystery quilt. I've made them all scrappy as instructed, although most of my lights came from a charity shop shirt, and I'm not convinced they will go well with the rest of my fabric, but we shall just have to wait and see.
Hopefully the sinusitis, plus the bad reaction to the antibiotics will ease soon so that I can get down to finishing some of the other work on hand. I've got two full size quilts to finish, plus a BOM block and I'm starting to get some ideas together for some wall hangings. Can't wait to get down to them.