Saturday 14 December 2013

Quiz answers

Here are the film titles for the quilts I showed you a few days ago.

The Long Road to Freedom - made by Claire Passmore

Four Weddings and a Funeral - made by Cathy Dewar

Snow Goose - made by Ria Davies


The Birds - made by Judy Hayward


Silence of the Lambs - Barbara Stone


Beaches - made by Katherine Chambers


Le Rouge et le Noir - made by Irene Burgoyne


The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - made by Jenny Lester

Skyfall - made by Sue Harris


White Christmas - made by Sandy Peat


Four Feathers - made by Andrea Ashwell


The Black Swan - made by De Pickford


The Sound of Music - made by Brenda Rowe


Moulin Rouge - made by Ella Scott aged 14


Aces High - made by Gillian Spriggs


Brief Encounter - made by Lynne Clement


Walk the Line - made by Joyce Dorsett


One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - made by Linda Punchard

And this was one of mine - Shall We Dance?

How did you do? Some of them were a bit tricky weren't they?

2 comments:

Kay said...

Wow! This is really impressive! Every single one was fabulously creative and beautifully executed. I LOVED yours, Amanda and loved the movie too.

Lynn said...

I'm behind a bit in my blog reading, I always enjoy the quilts you show from the annual quilt show and this year is no exception. What a wonderful variety of techniques and styles and fun word play with the titles. But honest to goodness, I was looking at them and thought that the last one was my favorite and then lo and behold it was yours!!
I also took a look at your previous post, what a lovely evening, and you and Christopher look so elegant and stylish
(I seriously cannot remember the last time I was out after midnight).