I've finished the lap quilt that I showed in a previous post. This was a leaders and enders project, using scrap strings. The large open spaces were great for practising quilting feathers, but this left the diamond shapes a bit puffy, so I've quilted them pretty densely. I used lots of different filler stitches on the diamonds, though you can't actually see them very well because of the busyness of the stripes. That's just as well really, as it wasn't easy to keep a good flow going with all of those seams. But it was fun to try out lots of different fillers.
I've got a good home for it already, so I'll be delivering it very soon.