Wednesday 11 December 2013

12 x 12

The annual 12" x 12" challenge at Midsomer Quilting has just finished. It's always a brilliant exhibition and this year surpassed itself with over 200 quilts. There were exhibits from professional quilters, experienced amateurs, beginners, children, men and women and they were all wonderful. I didn't photograph them all, just a few that took my fancy.

So, are you ready for a quiz - no prizes, just for fun? The theme this year was film, so can you guess the film titles for these quilts? I'll give you the answers in the next day or so.



















2 comments:

Candace said...

I don't keep up with movies well enough to guess more than a few, but they are awesome. It must have been a lot of fun to participate and to see them all in person.

Kay said...

Ooops! I've already seen the answers, but I'd probably have a hard time with a lot of them.