I've just finished making this block for July for our European virtual bee. It was a bit challenging, especially the angled seams and the fact that it finishes at 6 inches, but it was fun to work on and I especially enjoyed adding the tiny, tiny embroidery in one of the windows.
My month is September, and I have yet to decide what to send out for my block, but I've still got a couple of months to think about it.
I seem to have had a funny few days. DH is away on business, and I've cleaned the whole house. I didn't fancy getting on with the second quilt for our guest bedroom, probably because I've just finished the matching quilt and I don't fancy dealing with the same fabrics all over again. I've been working on some 'liberated' blocks to make a birthday quilt for my sister-in-law for August, and I've been practising some machine quilting. I've also been doing quite a lot of hand sewing now that Wimbledon's started. So far the weather has held up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed; though mind you some rain would be good too so that I don't have to keep watering the garden!