Sunday 10 August 2008

Thank you Mary (91)

I've been very slow to acknowledge this award. Thank you so much Mary at Stitches and Ditches for awarding it. 

This award was created by Tammy Vitale to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

These are the rules of this award:

1.  You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to Tammy's blog site so that she can go and visit.

So, I've chosen three people whose blogs always give me huge enjoyment.

Amy (Amy's Passions) and Angela (So Scrappy) manage to fit so much in to their lives - teaching, young families and sewing.

Tanya  (Taniwa) lives in Japan, and I learn something new every time I read her blog.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thank you Amanda. I hope someone can learn something from my blog. I don't know... sometimes I think I tell too much.