Saturday 27 February 2010

Plans for today










I think I signed up too late to get on the list, but I'm going ahead anyway. DH is away on business, it's belting with rain, so I'm going to settle down and sew, listen to the radio, watch a soppy film this afternoon and do some hand quilting, eat cake and chocolate - and perhaps some fruit as well just to be a bit healthy.

The top picture shows the quilt that I'm hand quilting using Perle 8 cotton. It's nearly there, so should easily be finished today. You never know I might even be able to bind it as well.

The lower top needs sandwiching and basting, then I'm going to machine quilt it.

I also plan to finish putting my Angels Story quilt top together. Then I'll have to decide what to do with it. I'm not convinced that I like it, but I'll wait and see.

Have a good day if you're sewing today.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love the second quilt. I'll be interested to see how you quilt it

Love and hugs Gina xxx