Monday 12 October 2009

Angel swap

The goodies I made for my Stitchers' Angel swap partner have arrived. Unfortunately I forgot to take any photographs before I sent the package off, so have to use this picture that Tracey has put on her blog Mistea Crafts. I made a couple of the projects designed for this swap - the drawstring bag and the notebook cover (which I made smaller to fit the diary). I also made a needlecase with Helen's Angel Hugs embroidery on it, and a coaster with her roses pattern. I used another of the swap designs, again made smaller, to make a wrist pin cushion. There was also a little drawstring bag with some 'hand made with love' charms in.

Many thanks to Helen for arranging this swap, it's always a lovely one to be involved in.

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a beautiful stash of goodies.
Your Angel recipient is very lucky.
You deserve an extra halo for being so efficient too. I'm still stitching on my lot.

Lynn said...

Such lovely thing you made - all the stitchery that you did - so pretty.

Gina said...

What a fabulous load of goodies you sent your partner. I didn't sign up for this round but I really missed making those stitcheries. Hopefully Helen will have another round so I can take part again

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Simone de Klerk said...

Your swap angel is not lucky, she is very very lucky!!!

Mistea said...

Thanks for the lovely stash of goodies you made me, it was lovely to recieve a surprise in the mail. Your work is beautiful and the resulting items so practical.