This quilt was started as a leader and ender project and was planned to be Lynette Anderson's Gordon Bear quilt - I'd won the pattern in her giveaway. But then a few weeks ago, when I wasn't feeling on top form, I just needed something that I could sit at the machine and sew. I also wanted something not too large to take to yoga classes. So I finished the bears paw blocks, added some sashing and a border and called it done.
The whole thing was made of scraps, including the backing. The sashing was material I'd bought to make a dress, but when it was finished it looked like a nurse's dress. It looks much better in the quilt.
I made these fabric boxes for the bathroom. I used a pattern in Tonne Finnager's book 'Sew Sunny Homestyle' but found the instructions almost impossible to follow, so ended up making it up as I went along.