Tuesday 25 March 2008

Wow!!! (4)


I've been so impressed with the various blogs I've been reading over the last couple of weeks, so there's a high standard to live up to. I've no idea how other people get to see it, so will continue with the idea of it being a private diary until I find out if I've 'gone public'!
I've slowed down a bit on the quilting/crafting work over the last week or so as I've not been too well. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and it flares up every now and then and then there's nothing for it but to rest. I have been making a small 
wallhanging though. Inspired by Bonnie's Maverick Stars (Bonnie at quiltville.com) I've just had real fun, no measuring or careful placing, and handquilting with embroidery floss and star sequins. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's a slow process, but the more reading and commenting you do on other blogs, the more readers show up to see your blog. Of course keeping it as a diary for yourself is the main thing! Just have fun. :-)

Phyl said...

I LOVE this...am gonna send a link to Bonnie so she can see it!

Besides commenting on others blogs, a good way to get readers is to visit the blogs of people who stop by here.

Hugs...