Thursday 27 March 2008

(6)

It's not been the greatest of days. I spent about three hours at the hospital this morning, for tests, which wore me out, though at least I managed to get hold of the Easy Angle ruler at Hobbycraft on the way home. Had to rest most of the afternoon, managed to get supper and was then laid low by complete exhaustion, so I'm now in bed - and it's only just gone 8 o'clock! Still, I did find the energy to wash my fabrics for the Strawberry Crush quilt - I've not washed fabric before starting before, so I'll see how it goes.

I've done a bit more quilting on the black and white quilt - I'll get a photograph of it tomorrow. That's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your fabric choices and yes the CC Mystery looks harden then what it was, just a lot of piecing.
It was great fun.

Cheers
Christine Once upon a Quilt...

Phyl said...

I am glad that you rest when you need to.

I am anxious to see the rest of your pics.

Hugs...P~