The windows still need painting. The walls were repainted white but the pine panelling was given one coat of hot pink gloss. We left it at one as the grain of the wood still showed through and the paint looked like a coat of stain, rather than a solid block of bright pink, which we would have got if we'd done two coats. This photograph is taken from the doorway.
|I finally got around to labelling my embroidery floss boxes. This is on the wall opposite the window, on the left of the doorway.|
|We bought these two new tall cupboards to give me some more storage. The bottom three shelves in each cupboard contain my fabric stash. It looks a bit pitiful doesn't it, but I'm determined to use up the fabric I've got before investing in much more.|