Wednesday 29 February 2012

Final finish for February

Last year I received a charm pack as an OPAM prize, in blues and whites, a colour combination that I love. It's been sitting in my drawer ever since waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. My sister-in-law has a birthday on Friday and I've used about half of the squares to make her a cushion. I did it properly too! It has a wadded, lined and quilted front and a lined back, with a concealed zip. There are enough squares left to make another cushion sometime.


I've only just noticed that nosey little dog sticking her nose out through the cat flap.


7 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

lovely cushion xx she had to push her nose out...you left her ALONE xx

jabblog said...

Love the cushion. Even more, I love Ruby's nose through the cat flap - priceless!

Kay said...

Totally gorgeous, Amanda!

Lynn said...

I see Ruby still is fascinated with the cat door.
I love the cushion. So pretty and impressed that it is proper, zipper and all!

Annabelle said...

The dog is so funny! Lovely cushion. xx

Heckety said...

This is lovely, timeless. A bit toile de jouey ish, which I love...or willow pattern, which I also love! What is it about blue and white which makes it so attractive??
And the nose is really funny, just typical dog!!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

It's a great picture...with the little one playing peek-a-boo :o)

Lovely cushion too!