Wednesday 10 July 2013

A few finishes

I've been making several small articles over the last week or so. This divided basket pattern comes from Noodlehead. It's not a very glamorous use, but very useful none the less. I didn't bother with the handles or pocket for this one. I used Soft and Stable instead of ordinary wadding and it's worked really well. I'll certainly make this again, and probably tart it up a little next time.



This dinky little hat came from Patchwork Please and is going to a toddler who is about to have a baby sister.


I made loads of these little circular pouches for Christmas presents and my younger son has requested another one for his boss. I use mine to keep my earbuds in. The pattern can be found here if you want to make one.


And just because it's a cute picture, here are Ruby and Boris in the boot of the car when we were going out for a walk last Friday.





4 comments:

Adam said...

I bet they love the car ride

Diane-crewe said...

love the dogs looking over the back seat xx

Lynn said...

You've been busy with some projects, the basket is adorable, as is the hat. I love that pink fabric and the ribbon, I bet it will be a big hit.
Adorable picture of Ruby and her buddy.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Love your divider basket! Looks fab!!