Sunday 16 October 2011

PIF

I received this lovely gift, but due to new time waster in the family (more about that in the next post) I've only just been able to grab some time to write about it and thank Jane, of Sew Create It, so much for her kindness.


There was a pack of assorted teas and some scrummy chocolate which sadly I had to give to Christopher as it had gluten in it, but he's bought me some gluten free chocolate in exchange. Jane made an oh so useful tissue cover, which is something I've been meaning to make but never got around to and a lovely mug rug, which has room for a spoon and a teabag and is beautifully made. So, many thanks Jane. 

And now I need to start thinking of what I'm going to make, though I think those of you who signed up with me for the PIF may have to wait until next year now.


1 comment:

Simone de Klerk said...

Beautifully made! Love the little pockets the rug has!