I reckon I'm going to be pretty sick of the sight of this quilt by the time it's finished! I started this a couple of months ago, and really should have finished it by now. I finished piecing the blocks some time ago, but then other things intervened and I got no further. It's intended for our small guest room, which has one single bed.
Number One Son is coming to visit next week, and will use that room, so I decided to make that a target for getting it finished. So, over the past three days I've quilted three rows of five blocks. I'm using a quilt-as-you-go method, which means quite a lot of extra work as the blocks have all to be joined together once they're quilted, but, oh, the quilting is so much easier. I reckon that if I take the next two days to finish the rows then I should be able to join the rows on Sunday and bind it and wash it on Monday, ready for Oliver's arrival on Tuesday.
Watch this space!