Friday 7 March 2014

Coco

Today I've made the Coco top, a new pattern from Tilly and the Buttons. It's the first time I've sewed with knit fabric, and this pattern was brilliantly easy to follow, along with the very helpful online tips. I had to do just the tiniest bit of size tweaking, made all the easier by the instructions on how to do so. I'm delighted with the end result and will certainly be making another soon.

I'm horrified looking at these photographs to see that I haven't opened the lounge curtains today! And I think that I need to take about an inch off the sleeves.

2 comments:

Kay said...

The sleeves are a teeny bit long, but they make sleeves long these days, don't they? It's really a beautiful pattern and it fits perfectly! It looks fabulous on you, Amanda.

Tanya said...

Nice shirt! I haven't sewn with knit fabric in years and years!! Dare I try ever again?